Trials of Trixy Theresa

Friday, November 18, 2005

Whergh?

Yes, it is the morning. Had a few hours sleep, but had to get up in the end. Called in sick to work, don't think they were too happy about it, but it would have been worse if I had gone in. I'm in a fragile state, but not feeling too hungover. Though I think that's due to the fact that I'm still somewhat drunk. Sabby still hasn't emerged from her room, though I've heard some groaning so I think she's still alive.

So I'll spend the day with the heating turned up lounging around in just my dressing gown and by tonight I'll be ready to go out for the evening. It's a friday, it's the law! Anyway, Colin should be back tonight and I want to welcome him back.

Last night was the usual fun. Caught up with Lisa's gossip and scurilous rumours. There's a new reality show coming apparently I want to watch. Forget 'I'm a Celebrity' hello 'Space Cadets'. The idea behind this new one is they find the biggest bunch of dullards and try and convince them they've been shot into space when in fact they're still stuck in a movie studio. Can't believe they'll be able to pull it off, but it will be fun watching them try.

We finished the evening comparing boobs. Sabby won on size, but mine are perkier so therefore I win. Time for a bath I think. Catch you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home