Trials of Trixy Theresa

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Plans and Parties

I know it looks like I'm failing to keep the blog going so soon after it's started, but I've got a good excuse. Well, a reasonable one.

Mrs Bitch Face has put me on the evening shift. That means I have the mornings free and then work until 8pm and I'm stuck in the cards department which is deadly dull. I'll probably be fired after Christmas anyway. There's always a cull after the holidays. Victoria's Secret is hiring and I must admit I'm tempted, though it might not be as much fun working there as shopping there. It's weird getting up, doing the chores and lazing about for a few hours and then going to work. Don't think I'll get used to it and I don't want to. I'll take the money until Christmas and then if I'm not thrown out I'll try and wangle a position in another department. If I can't do that then I'll start job hunting in earnest. There. I have a plan. You can't often say that of me!

Lisa's birthday is on Sunday so me, Sabby and Debbie are going over to her place for the weekend. She lives in a fairly small town so I expect not much of it will be left standing come Monday :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home