Trials of Trixy Theresa

Monday, December 05, 2005

The Four Partygirls of the Apocalypse

Good morning, (well, okay, it's just the afternoon, but as far as I'm concerned it's still morning).

Rolled in to home about 7pm yesterday, still shattered from the weekend so it was just a long bath and then off to bed for me really. As I thought I would I did skip work Friday, hope I was convincing enough on the phone and not too theatrical, and then it was off with Debbie and Sabby to Lisa's place. Debbie was giving us a lift in her car which didn't sound too healthy, but it held together for the weekend.

Admittedly, Lisa's birthday wasn't until the Sunday, but we got started early. A day and a half early. Frankly I was just following Lisa most of the time as she knows the area far better than I do. After a couple of nice little pubs we ended up in a club which looks a bit of a hole to be honest, but had the right atmosphere. Had a good time, had to beat the local boys off with a stick. None of them got close to Colin in sexiness or style, but it's a nice ego boost anyway. Watching the totally doomed attempts by some of them to pick up Sabby and/or Debbie were a laugh. The guys couldn't work out why me and Lisa found their efforts to pick them up so funny.

We got back to Lisa's place on Saturday morning eventually and we just crashed until mid-afternoon. Me and Sabby and Debbie were all in the spare room. They had one single bed to themselves and I had the other one. Though they didn't seem to mind. I woke up some point after midday and just listened as they kissed and carressed each other under their duvet. I must admit it was erotic just listening to them even though, or maybe because, I couldn't see or hear that much at all. I was a bit of a bitch though as a couple of times I did stir deliberatly and they'd stop and wait to see if I had 'woken' up. :)

Most of the afternoon we all did passable impersonations of the walking dead before we pulled ourselves together and went out again meeting up with a couple more of Lisa's friends. This time we hit a pub doing a karaoke night, horribly embarressed Lisa by getting the whole place to sing Happy Birthday while she was stood on the bar. Before me and Debbie massacred our way through some of Abba's finest.

So all in all a very good weekend. After that I'm not feeling like work at all, but then I never do.

I did log on briefly last night and saw I'd got my very first comment on my posts from WDKY, who has a really great blog here Well worth a read and thanks for the nice words!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home