Trials of Trixy Theresa

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mid-week boredom

Yeah, I know I've not been on for a few days, but to be honest not much has been going on. Still stuck on the bloody evening shift which is an absolute pain. I suppose the one advantage is that I only have to deal with Mrs Bitch Face for the first couple of hours because she then leaves for the day and the evening boss is much more relaxed.

Colin is off yet again. He should be able to switch positions at the company after Christmas at some point and be around on a more regular basis. He's hinted that he wants to find a place with me then. Dunno if I'm ready for that step, but we can cross that bridge when it comes.

So the only other thing of note is a bit of telly I just got home in time to see yesterday. I'm not that fascinated by Reality TV, but I did watch 'Space Cadets'. The first episode wasn't fantastic, but I am fascinated to see if they really do con these people into believing they've been launched into space. According to some people on Digitalspy's forums it might be a double-bluff and a con on the audience. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home