Trials of Trixy Theresa

Friday, December 16, 2005

She lives!

Well, now I know it looks like I'm losing interest in my new blog, but I'm not. I've been busy. No stop laughing I have! I want to update a load of links and stuff, but at the moment updating the blog itself is more important.

I'm back on the day shift! Thank God for that. I have added respect for anyone who doesn't do nine-to-five and especially those who work through the night. How do you put up with it? The downside is that I'm working tomorrow. ARRGGGHH!!! In fact, I only get Sunday off until Christmas Eve. No way am I working that! Not because I'm that religious, but that is time for the family. Got most of my presents, but I will have to spend most of Sunday fighting some mad old bag to the last decent present in John Lewis or Debenhams no doubt.

My parents live a little way out in the countryside. I couldn't live there full time, too much of a town girl, but a few days decompressing there will be lovely. My Dad is going to give me a lift which is very nice as public transport is non-existant at the best of time and on Christmas Eve? Forget it.

So anyway, me and Sabby are having as much of a night out as we can. Out early and back early. I should be getting ready, but I'm here typing this instead. It doesn't matter, Sabby takes geological ages to get ready and she's not even home yet.

Colin has promised an evening in on Tuesday when he gets back and he's said he'll cook a meal. I've never seen him do anything other than bung ready meals in the microwave, so this will be... interesting. Never mind. There's a pizza shop and two chippies withing two minutes of my flat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home