Trials of Trixy Theresa

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I've eaten too much!

Not a bad Christmas. Quiet, but it was still fun. Caroline (younger sibling) was at my parents house when I arrived. Paul (older sibling) is in New Zealand, though he'll be on his way to Sydney (that's in Australia, Geography buffs) for New Years. He quit his job back in the summer and is backpacking round the far east with a friend.

I'd like to do it, but I don't like the idea of chucking my job in (which is ridiculous considering how dead-end and crap it is) and my savings wouldn't probably stretch much more than to a day-return to Bognor. Anyway, back to Christmas at my parents. It was the usual round of too much drink, too much food and too much bad telly. Got a digital radio, which was nice. It can pick up more stations than my normal radios so it gives me more to listen too.

Anyway, that's all that's happened. I'm off work till the new year (they weren't happy about that, but, well, sod em). Christmas is for the family, New Year is for your friends. Me and Sabby are heading up to London for New Year's. She has an uncle up there who will be up in Scotland over the weekend, but will let us crash there after we've been out on the town all night. Debbie isn't coming as she's off on her own at some family do. I think Sabby is a little miffed about it, though she's hiding it. Never mind, we'll have fun with a few drinks inside us.

At the moment I'm in this strange zone between Christmas and New Year. It's not one or the other. Very odd. Anyway, Colin is just finishing his bath so time for some fun. Bye Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home