Trials of Trixy Theresa

Monday, January 09, 2006

Back to normality. Whatever that is.

Yeah, past time I got back to the blog. So what has happened this week?

Sod all really. Christmas seems like a distant memory, more like several months ago than several weeks. I'm back at work where things are back to its usual level. Not been fired yet, dunno if I'm happy or annoyed by that. Perhaps I should just start job hunting anyway, never going to get anywhere at that store. Specially not with Mrs Bitch Face still around.

Me and Sabby haven't talked about what happened late on New Year's Eve, and after a day or two being a little quiet around each other things have returned to normal. I don't regret the kiss, though I would if it had harmed our friendship. She's good though! LOL!

Any New Year Resolutions? Not to have any New Year Resolutions....

damn

Anyhoo, I've got a digital camera which I should use more often, so I might take some stuff and put it up here. Not any Half Nekkid Thursday stuff though. My ego is much too fragile to put anything like that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home