Trials of Trixy Theresa

Monday, February 06, 2006

The monthly blog post

I'm crap at blogging, aren't I?

It's not like I haven't had the time lately. As threatened I chucked in my old job. Had a party with the girls, well any excuse. My new job is about as different as you can get while still staying in retail. From working for a Faceless Capitalist International Store I've gone to working for a second hand bookshop. I'm getting paid almost as much for just slightly longer hours, but the most important thing is the stress. Or lack thereof. There's no other staff to chat to except the owner or his wife but I can have the radio on to the channel I like as long as I don't have it so loud the windows rattle.

Probably be terminally bored in three months but for now it is bliss!

Sabby dropped by on Thursday asking for any Lesbian Erotica. I did look with her, but we couldn't find any. I had to almost physically restrain her from asking the owner loudly for some of her favourite (made up) titles. Managed to stop her as I'd rather not be considered a loony by the boss for the first month at least.

Talking of Sabby someone got to this blog by searching for "Sabby's cock". Whoever it was was probably disapointed as she hasn't got one. But that conjoured up a very strange mental image I can tell you! LOL!

I frankly don't have much else to report. Colin has been around for quite a bit the last couple of weeks so that means I've either had my legs wrapped around him or down the pub getting drunk. I'm wearing the poor boy out, but what a way to go, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home