Trials of Trixy Theresa

Saturday, January 13, 2007

An early night

I'm not normally in at this time on a Saturday night, but since I've been out all day I can be excused. Met a friend and went shopping and then on to see The Last King of Scotland. It stars Forrest Whitaker as mad Ugandan dictator Idi Amin and he's very good in the role. A little more Oscar worthy than the usual stuff I watch, but I'd really recommend it.

Not much else to report except that I've been introduced to a friend of a friend and he seems very nice. It seems my girlfriends are so despairing of my love life they're trying to hook me up. From what I can tell so far they have very good taste! Probably meet up again some time this week and then we'll see.

Sabby's got Soapstar Superstar on and I'm getting too distracted by it. So I think I'll cut this entry short for now and go watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home