Trials of Trixy Theresa

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hibernating

Okay, not exactly posting on a regular basis, but getting there. I've had a very stiff neck the last few days. Dunno why, but it wasn't the reason I wasn't posting. Seems to be easing now though.

So I've not been up to much lately. Talked to Andy on the phone a few times and we'll probably get together at some point. Don't think I'll be doing another threeway though. It was fun, but the potential hassle is way too much. Apart from that I'm not doing too much except waiting for Spring. I've had enough of the cold and wet, thank you!

While I've been tucked up in the warm I've been watching this total hysteria over Britney Spears shaving her head. Most of the press seems convinced its a sign she's gone totally stark-staring, barking mad. Now I wouldn't say she doesn't have problems, but it does seem more an act of rebellion than madness to me. Hope so, anyway. Never liked any of her caterwauling, but everyone deserves a decent life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home