Trials of Trixy Theresa

Monday, February 12, 2007

Three is the magic number

Okay, you can spank me. (see a few posts back)

To be honest, up until this weekend I had nothing of interest to report. So what happened this weekend?

Well, I've known Andy for years and while we enjoyed a few fun fumbles back in our teens I had lost track of him when he moved north some years back. Anyway, one evening when I had nothing to do I managed to track him down on the net and one thing led to another and he invited me up to his place.

Of course, we hit the pubs and clubs and we bump into a friend of his there who I'll call Neil. Funny guy and not bad to look at either. Anyway, to cut a long story short I ended up in bed with Neil... and Andy. Neither of them are in to men in the least, but this isn't the first time they've teamed up with one girl. First time for me though. I wouldn't say that having twice the number of men equals twice the pleasure, but it was good fun in a drunken way. It was a little awkward at first the way it is a lot when you sleep with someone for the first time, but a good time was had by all!

Will I do it again given the chance? Dunno to be honest, but I don't regret trying it. Neil wants another run and wants a bit of anal fun while Andy is round the front at the same time, as it were. I'm not the world's biggest fan of anal sex, but...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home