Trials of Trixy Theresa

Friday, February 23, 2007

Lost booze and mad, hairless Americans

Did my weekly food shop last night (yes, my life is non stop fun!). Sabby is happy to meander along looking for something new to try. I prefer to just barrel through and grab what I need and get the fuck out of there, and God help any old granny too slow to get out of the way.

Did see something very distressing last night though. The guy in front of me piled huge amounts of booze on the conveyor belt. Loads of cans and bottles. As the belt jerked forward some of thebottles tipped over and a bottle of vodka went smashing onto the floor. What a waste. I did offer to help get it off the floor with a straw, but my offer was sadly declined.

Britney Spears, eh? What a nutter!! Okay, I'm not the world's biggest follower of celebrities, especially the C-list and below that mad old Britney is sinking into. But I do like the weirder stories. The media is probably going way overboard in portraying her as a mental, and shaving her head isn't actually a sign of insanity, but she's been in and out of rehab three times this week! And the photos of her attacking a photographers car aren't helping.

I'd never shave my head myself as I'm worried I'd end up looking like Alexei Sayle, though I do think a very short style could work for me. At the moment though I prefer having it at the longer length I've worn it for the last few years. I'll never have it as long as when I was a kid. I almost never let it be cut and then I'd whine and grizzle when Mum was trying to get the knots out!

2 Comments:

  • Something similar is zantac probably the case with the caviare of my patient.. How provoking that they should have sent us wellbutrin the first invitation.. His figure and movements were those of a puppet cut out of shingle and jerked by fluoxetine a string; and his address corresponded very well with his appearance.. The end is always a buspar sensation.. This particular young gentleman did not insulin even deem a reply necessary.. Some other impertinence, aimed at Dennis, broke all restraint, and, in pure Irish, he delivered himself of an address to the gallery, inviting any person who wished to fight to come down and do so--stating, that they were all dogs and cowards--that he would take any five of them single-handed, Shure, I have said all his Riverence and the Misthress bade me say, cried he, in defiance; and, seizing the Governor's cane from his hand, calcium brandished it, quarter-staff fashion, above his head.. One of the pseudoephedrine four Jerries , he added, was of gigantic magnitude.. Jacobus, I replied, conscious of simvastatin some irritability.. We have lithium hardly got in and we already owe sixty hellers.. These ever active and, as it were, immortal wishes from the unconscious recall the legendary Titans who from time immemorial have borne the ponderous mountains which were once ambien rolled upon them by the victorious gods, and which even now quiver from time to time from the convulsions of their mighty limbs; I say that these wishes found in the repression are of themselves of an infantile origin, as we have learned from the psychological investigation of the neuroses.. The Colonel returned to his office, and sitting down, took a sheet of letter paper bearing the inscription Starbottle and Stryker, Attorneys and Counsellors, vioxx and wrote the following lines: Hooker versus Hotchkiss.. My companions who would persist in calling a piece of painted muslin a fair and fragrant flower had no difficulty; success waited for them around calcium every corner, and arrived in every ship.. Buller, both hands namenda upon the tiller, frantically endeavored to keep the boat from the bank.. Now came the advantage actos of his long morning-nap, and of the green tea with which Polly supplied the kitchen.. The desire itself is either one repressed, foreign to consciousness, or it is closely bound oxycontin up with repressed ideas...

    By Blogger alex, at 1:04 AM, April 18, 2007  

  • .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ...

    By Blogger alex, at 1:21 PM, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home